01 1397 Hayabusa Built by Shamrock Racing Tuned by Ryan Schnitz

fungames43232

This bike won the Independent Motorsports dyno shoot out. I love my Busa. It was built by Shamrock Racing and tuned by Ryan Schnitz. She is just the way I want her. Pretty much auto everything (auto air shifter auto nitrous), but I've always wanted to try out a turbo Busa. The motor was fully rebuilt by Shamrock Racing with the best parts only a few thousand miles ago. Most Busa's on boards/Ebay and CL have upgraded chrome or a big tire kit. This one has the bling and the power to back it up. I'm sure many have seen this bike in person.

2001 1397: Motor is built to handle 400hp. She puts out 196 on motor and 250 (40 shot so could go much much more) on spray. Spray is set up to automatically engage at 6K and turn off at 10.8K when above 85% throttle and holding the button. If you really wanted full auto you could just jumper out the switch. With the boost by smith cable when nitrous is enabled the ECU will automatically switch to the Nitrous map, which richens the top end and pulls timing. The air shifter is also automatic with a selectable MSD dial controller. If you were given this bike for free, you would be hard pressed to build it four under 20k. There is over 15K in just the motor 6K in paint and chroming then the nitrous, air shifter, and ECU programming set up will run another 1k. Not to mention the tuning involved which runs $350.

Appearance:

Custom paint

RC comp wheels ceramic bearings,

3 sprockets for rc wheels 40 41 43

mirror block off plates

custom seat

Custom 4inch stretched

Chrome swing arm,

Chrome plates on brake and clutch reservoirs

Chrome trac adjustable triple tree

Chrome rear sets, chrome back foot pegs

Chrome clutch cover

Chrome stater cover

Chrome fork covers

Chrome tank pads

Chrome bar ends

Chrome Ball Z custom chain guard

Stainless steel braided clutch and brake lines

HID headlight

Brand new front tire

Brand new Shinko Hookup rear

Electronics:

2005 ECU

2005 Stator

Boost by Smith Nitrous wiring harness

Boost by smith interface box and harness

shift light

MPS auto kill box,

MRC air shifter,

MSD auto shift selector box

fast by gas battery

yellow speed box

Dynotune Nitrous heater

Dynotune digital Remote Nitrous gauge (this is a sweet setup see your bottle pressure while riding)

Motor:

custom tuned by Ryan Schnitz

JE flattop nitrous pistons 13.5 compression

Carrillo rods

fully built head port and polished

carpenter valves and springs

385 Intake/Exhaust Cams degreed intake and exhaust 105/107

head milled .020

APE stud bolts

Back cut trans

Brock's inner basket

Brock's clutch mod,

harden shift forks

when the motor was built used a brand new crank from Suzuki

NOS nitrous dry shot with Chrome 2 lb bottle

Spray bar nitrous

Brock Sidewinder exhaust

Oil filter relocator

billet sprocket cover

Willing to trade for a Turbo Busa or will let go for $10,900

Edited by fungames43232

LOL I'm still learning to drag. Have only had it out once and I did not use the nitrous. Pat (previous owner) was good and ran mid 8's. He ended up spinning a bearing, which is why Shamrock rebuilt the motor. So whoever gets this is pretty much getting a bike with a fresh motor. I love this thing. Tons and tons of power, I've just always wanted to try a turbo bike.

I love the Smith stuff. Most bikes with nitrous run lower Hp on top when on motor because they have to run rich and pull timing. If they don't they will blow the motor. Smith allows me to automatically switch maps when nitrous kicks in. This way I get max power on both motor or spray. Not to mention its better for the motor.

Edited by fungames43232

I have used it, but the problem is it can only write, so your existing map would be gone. It has a base hayabusa map, but if you are already tuned, it would throw off your map. If you are not tuned and just stock you could just write the base map and disable all the limiters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...