movie theater candy

gen3flygirl

sometimes I am caught off-guard, but with proper planning, a movie can be a truly enjoyable meal.

I went to see "True Grit" with a couple of friends on a Thursday after work. We grabbed dinner and had some good whiskey to get in the spirit, and then brought in our own bottle to keep the party going.

I was impressed no one broke a scotch glass :D

Same guys, but different movie, we brought in Chipotle, and an 18 pack of Bud Select. That was slightly trickier. People would laugh every time we cracked the cap on another beer. Might have been "Jackass 3D" though, because I remember thinking we weren't the only ones drinking.

Took my kids to the theater on labor day. Tickets at $.75 on Mondays at the theater off of bethel. Carriage something... combine with some $.10 MacDowell's twizzie things and your set. They got the big Mac, I got the big Mick.

Lies, you dont even own a purse. A satchel maybe, purse no way too feminine for you

Hehehe I actually own a few. I just never get dressed up enough to bring one with me when I'm with you ass hats.

My definition of movie theater candy is a hot female wearing a trenchcoat and undergarments from Fredricks of Hollywood.

Way better then M&M's

You just bought a house good luck affording that :p