Alpinestars + RidersDiscount

undr_psi

A few weeks back I picked up a pair of A*s sp2 gloves from RidersDiscount, I wore them a few times and noticed a small tear just above the left thumb. I gave Mike @ RD a call and talked to him for a few and told him I wasnt sure if they had been shipped that way or not, he gave me the customer support number for A*s and told me to let him know how it all went. The next day I call A*s and talked to Brett who (with zero hassle) gave me a return authorization number and said just send them back to us and we'll ship you out a new pair..about two weeks later my new gloves showed up.

so at this point both Alpinestars and RidersDiscount get a 10 out of 10 in customer support, both are GREAT to deal with!

A few weeks back I picked up a pair of A*s sp2 gloves from RidersDiscount, I wore them a few times and noticed a small tear just above the left thumb. I gave Mike @ RD a call and talked to him for a few and told him I wasnt sure if they had been shipped that way or not, he gave me the customer support number for A*s and told me to let him know how it all went. The next day I call A*s and talked to Brett who (with zero hassle) gave me a return authorization number and said just send them back to us and we'll ship you out a new pair..about two weeks later my new gloves showed up.

so at this point both Alpinestars and RidersDiscount get a 10 out of 10 in customer support, both are GREAT to deal with!

Thanks for the comment, service AFTER the sale is important to us!

Good to hear but this is one of the reasons that I didn't buy A* gloves. I know multiple people that have had stitching let go after only a few uses.

We do not ever like to hear of it but it can happen from time to time. This goes for the rest of the brands out there as well, Alpinestars does make a quality product and offers superb service after the sale.