Who is this at wsu?

RSparky

I have pictures of me leading anywhere from 5-30 Dayton and surrounding members here on some back roads. We are members, but our board activity has died down over the past 5 years. For me it's because I'm too busy much anymore to worry about setting up any rides. We use to meet up at Marathon on US35 in Beavercreek every weekend almost.

That bike looks like Drey's (http://www.ohioriders.net/member.php?u=3486) who is a member here but hasn't logged since May of 2010.

Edited by NinjaNick

I have pictures of me leading anywhere from 5-30 Dayton and surrounding members here on some back roads. We are members, but our board activity has died down over the past 5 years. For me it's because I'm too busy much anymore to worry about setting up any rides. We use to meet up at Marathon on US35 in Beavercreek every weekend almost.

That bike looks like Drey's (http://www.ohioriders.net/member.php?u=3486) who is a member here but hasn't logged since May of 2010.

it's because I left.

Why yes, I am a creeper.;)

Ninja nick, you should enlighten me. I need to un square my tires.

Oh, and making friends besides my fiance would be nice too... ;)

I'm down for that sometime, but if you want unsquared tires you have to use them on a track for that. My roads are the most twisty within a 25 mile radius of Dayton, but any public road riding will wear the center fast.

it's because I left.

Well...duh! ;):cheers:

Nick knows plenty of roads that'll make you go wahoo...i know because ive done it. lol.

The route out to oregonia is easy or remember and i normally go WOT around the cesar creek by the gorge.

And that is definitely Andre's bike...but Ive seen AfroCBR's brother on it several times. ;)

Nick knows plenty of roads that'll make you go wahoo...i know because ive done it. lol.

I'll have to take him to the specific road that you went wahoooo while taking your helmet off at the next stop NEXT year or some other time when he's ready. I don't ride it too much even though it's fun and not heavily traveled, but it's a mid to high xxxmph road that is sooo wide and long sweepers. I won't do it with too many people unless they can ride well. I've rode it one time since I have with you David. Too bad it isn't a private road and I had all access to it. :cool:

It's no where near the original rides and maps though.