FS/FT 96 katana 750.....super clean

Hugo750katana

i have a 96 katana750, Vortex sprockets (+1,-1) DID chain, 8000k HID (55watt, not the dim 35watt), cobra slip-on dual exhaust, battery last year, new brakes this spring, one more season left on the tires or more depending how u ride, multi color led lights thru out the fairings. ive had this bike for 4 yrs now and its been great..i ride it almost everyday as long as its above 50degrees. changed the oild twice a year and run Lucas fuel stabilizer all the time to keep the carbs clean. unforntunetly one of our cars is down and we dont have the cash to fix it right now so im lookin to sell/trade my bike for a decent truck/car..$3,000 o.b.o. price is negotiable...if ur interested ill send a pic cuz for sum reason it wont let me upload them.....thanks

GLWS, but I'll be the asshole to say your $1000+ higher than KBB and NADA. For reference I had a 2006 Katana 750, completely stock, that I traded for $3500 6 years ago. The add-ons you've done or the bike had may get you a few extra $ but not a grand.

GLWS, but I'll be the asshole to say your $1000+ higher than KBB and NADA. For reference I had a 2006 Katana 750, completely stock, that I traded for $3500 6 years ago. The add-ons you've done or the bike had may get you a few extra $ but not a grand.

im aware of wut the nada and kbb are for the bike

http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/1996/Suzuki/GSX750FT-KATANA/Values

and thats y i shot a lil high on the "asking" price so i have room to negotiate. if i were to post it for say $2300 which is wuts its worth stock, thats leaves it open to get lowballed like a motha f*****.....you always have to list stuff for a higher price so u can make a few $'s or atleast break even... but thanks for your "2 sense".