EXO-400 $59 at I.P.

2talltim

Stoped at the pony today to look at a few things and i always walk through the close out section to see if there is anything new and they have a selection of Scorpion EXO-400 and a few 700's for $59 the 400's are L-2XL(my AFX is a L the scorpion i had to get a 2XL) they run a little small...and the 700's were XS-M here is the one i got

Default.jpg

i wasnt really needing a new lid yet but at that price it was a upgrade from my AFX...only had a handfull of the 700's but had a crap pot full of the 400's in the red and blue tusnami dont remember the other patterns

The Scorpion closeouts are a really good deal. I picked up an EX-400 a couple of years ago for a spare helmet, it was 49 bucks. Considering a replacement shield or interior padding might be 30 bucks or more, it's a bargain for parts alone.

damn, I wanted a scorpion helmet, but am sick and don't want to get out of bed :(

I was just there. They still have a bunch. Dunno about how many of which sizes. And I was looking at all the blue ones, I didn't move over to see what they had in red ones. Mediums and large will go fast. And there will be some on line for a while also.

Edited by ReconRat

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the blue Tsunami for my first helmet. It did the job but wasn't very comfortable around the cheeks. Got an Icon Alliance this week and it fits better.

The Scorpion is a good helmet for the price though. Can't beat 60 bucks

They had a ton of them left when I was there. I'd almost guarantee they have plenty of Larges and XL's