Some BAD cop videos

NinjaNick

as far as that first bitch goes i cant believe someone would do that and the fact that the news was able to get the vid but the sheriffs office had no clue just shows how stupid they are.

The second guy was apparently having a very very bad day. What a fucking ego-maniac. This guy is on a serious fucking power trip. I think he is trying to compensate for the meter maid matchbox car he has to drive. If a cop screamed at me like that there would be a serious problem, i would be such an asshole right back to him. Im not trying to be a hard ass i just have a problem with cops that think they are superior to everyone else and like to fuck with kids.

Quick example, the police chief where i live has beat his wife in the middle of a taco bell, raided a house found a couple fucking, let the guy get dressed and arrested him but took the woman outside and made her stand in the front yard cuffed completely nude, got caught dui in a township owned car, and was recently caught drunk while on duty, yet some how some way he is still the police chief.

Its no wonder cops some times think they r above the law, THEY ARE!!!!!:bigfinger:

This move better put him out of his job.

The guy was surrounded by a minimum of 4 police cars so he was in a pursuit that just ended and we get to see 6 seconds of it. We dont know what started the pursuit or what took place during the pursuit so i am going to reserve judgement on this one.

Not condoning what the cop did just placing facts out there.

Anybody besides me notice that they kept referring to that guy as a Quadriplegic.... He even referred to himself as one..

As memory serves me quadra = 4 and para =2

He was using his arms to I can only assume that he is a paraplegic..

In the video it looked like he was struggling to move his arms. I'm pretty sure your limbs don't have to be completely paralyzed to be considered quadriplegic...just partially paralyzed.