My newest 1911

Rod38um

I have a LB AR-15 Super Varmint.

Oh man.......... I've been drooling over those....... I'm not much of a rifle guy but that thing has me reconsidering!!!

For the price though, I could buy a LB Monolith in hard chrome....... tough decisions.... lol

How is the long distance accuracy on that thing?

Oh man.......... I've been drooling over those....... I'm not much of a rifle guy but that thing has me reconsidering!!!

For the price though, I could buy a LB Monolith in hard chrome....... tough decisions.... lol

How is the long distance accuracy on that thing?

Honestly,

I have yet to shoot it. We are working on making a nice rifle range at my parents farm and just haven't had a moment when I can get good time to take it down there and see how it performs. A good friend has one that I have shot and it performs very well.

002.jpg

003.jpg

Very Nice LB. They're starting to appeal to me more and more. Especially the monolith line.

I know what you mean. I didnt like the monolith when I first saw it but the last several months......... well......... I guess I'm falling in love cause its starting to excite me! lol :D

Here is a better look at the LB Premier II

100_1292a.jpg

I know what you mean. I didnt like the monolith when I first saw it but the last several months......... well......... I guess I'm falling in love cause its starting to excite me! lol :D

There was a really nice LB Mono Commanche for sale w/ a ridiculous price. Too bad I don't have the cash.

http://www.1911addicts.com/showthread.php?997-For-Sale-Baer-Monolith-Commanche