HAHAH - Bye bye duc desmosedici.

flounder

Thief Steels one...

http://www.visordown.com/motorcyclenews/view/desmosedici_owner_hijacked_at_gunpoint/3737.html

Owner loses £40,000 bike less than week after taking delivery

A CALIFORNIAN man lost his brand new Ducati Desmosedici when a lone hijacker robbed the nightclub owner of his machine at gunpoint.

Dan Travers, 42, was riding home from a friend's house in Santa Monica aboard his £40,000 steed when a lone gunman approached Travers while he was sat waiting at a set of traffic lights.

"The guy appeared from behind me while I was waiting at a stop light," said Travers. "He told me to get off the bike and keep walking or he'd shoot. I couldn't see his face as he was wearing a helmet and dark visor. There was no one else around."

Travers was one of the first customers to take delivery of the new Desmosedici in California.

"I'm heartbroken," said Travers on losing his MotoGP replica. "I've been waiting for over a year for it to arrive and I've lost it in less than a week."

It's unknown whether the thief targetted Travers or just got lucky.

Let's just hope he's not turned it into a streetfighter.

Let's just hope he's not turned it into a streetfighter.
wow, that blows... I am guessing he had it insured though. Too bad he will have to wait another year to get another one lol
thats what you get for riding in santa monica, moron
what if he made up the story just to collect insurance money or just to get attention? ala Maurice Clarett?
hahahahahhahahah+1

I really can't believe you fuckers....

If someone had stolen YOUR ratty ass piece of shit, I can almost guarantee that the lynch mob mentality that seems to thrive in places like this would be turning on the dumb bastard that stole it.

Instead, because its an upscale bike, you think its funny, the guy was a dumbass for riding in Santa Monica, or he's probably committing insurance fraud.

Wait till it happens to you...

If someone had stolen YOUR ratty ass piece of shit, I can almost guarantee that the lynch mob mentality that seems to thrive in places like this would be turning on the dumb bastard that stole it.

Instead, because its an upscale bike, you think its funny, the guy was a dumbass for riding in Santa Monica, or he's probably committing insurance fraud.

Hey dipshit... read the article I posted the link to... They made the comment about street fighter.... not me... and the hahahah I put about it getting jacked it to frustrate the hell out of yota just because its a duc... quack quack fury friend.

I dont condone thieves any more then the next person.

Hey dipshit... read the article I posted the link to... They made the comment about street fighter.... not me... and the hahahah I put about it getting jacked it to frustrate the hell out of yota just because its a duc... quack quack fury friend.

I dont condone thieves any more then the next person.

It was the "HAHAH" that got me.

Maybe the last line of your recent post, should have been the first line of your original post?

"Tone" isn't too easily conveyed when you're typing...

its an interesting psychological phenomenon. like people usually see the negative side on things that dont affect them much.

i.e. driving down the highway and somebody blows by you doing well more than the speed limit, most times people will kinda think to themselves "idiot driver" instead of something like "hmm maybe theyre rushing to the hospital"

its an interesting psychological phenomenon. like people usually see the negative side on things that dont affect them much.

i.e. driving down the highway and somebody blows by you doing well more than the speed limit, most times people will kinda think to themselves "idiot driver" instead of something like "hmm maybe theyre rushing to the hospital"

Funny. When somebody blows past me the first thought is usually, "I hope everything's okay". You never know what's going on in that person's life. They could be on their way to see their child born. Their kids could be in trouble. Their alarm company may have called saying the fire alarms were going off. You never know what's going through their mind or what's happening in their life. No reason to judge.

Funny. When somebody blows past me the first thought is usually, "I hope everything's okay". You never know what's going on in that person's life. They could be on their way to see their child born. Their kids could be in trouble. Their alarm company may have called saying the fire alarms were going off. You never know what's going through their mind or what's happening in their life. No reason to judge.

I just blow by people because I'm impatient and want everyone to get the hell out of my way. That is an honest reply too. :D:dunno:

But when I'm at 80-90 cruising in my car on the interstate and somebody goes flying by me in their car at 130+ I normally think,"dumbass", which I shouldn't, but if it's in a sportscar, I normally think,"AWESOME!" :)

don't be such a fucking faggot

yup. we learned about this in one of my IR classes. about how you tend to view others actions as malicious, but then rationalize the same action that you do yourself...

when you see someone run a red light you think "idiot driver"

but when you do it yourself its "an honest mistake"