03 sv1000s

Tpoppa

• 2 months later...
I parted ways with my 2006 SV1000S last year, I do regret selling mine.

I am happy with the bikes I currently have, but I should have kept the SV too.:nono:

I love my SV's. I also think I'd love a Speed Triple. I drooled over the white one that was posted here for awhile.

How does the ST compare to the SV1k?

I love my SV's. I also think I'd love a Speed Triple. I drooled over the white one that was posted here for awhile.

How does the ST compare to the SV1k?

Both of them offer plenty of torque down low, they both handle well in the turns, but the S3 is much smoother, and a bit easier to ride in my opinion.

The S3 feels like it pulls harder than the SV, but I am not 100% sure that it really does, V2's can be deceiving at times.

I found myself riding the SV, like the Ninja, with more reserve than I do the S3.

There was just something about that SV1K, of course I did not realize this, nor did I appreciate it, until I sold it.

It has been a while since I have been without a V2 motorcycle, the SV was the last to go...I cannot stop looking/shopping for one, this is why I was here.

• 2 weeks later...