97 F-250 HD Super Cab 2x4..460ci/4.10gears

2talltim

Im listing this for my dad. He is the orginal owner and this truck is cherry, he takes very good care of it. It is a hauler he used to haul a 30ft camper that weighed 10000lbs and it towed like a dream.

Here is all the info.

1997 F-250 Heavy Duty (basicly has 1ton suspention w/o the duel wheels)

460ci big block

4 speed automatic w/OD

some where around 80,000 miles ( cant remeber exactly)

super cab

short bed (6ft.)

2 capitans chairs (w/ lumbar) in front and full lenth bench in the ex cab

Cold A/C

Am/FM cas.

Cruise control

hunter green type color

aluminum aloy wheels..w/steel full size spare

class V reese hitch..trailer brake control

sliding rear window

rhino spray in bed liner

color match running boards

Duel gas tanks

have some new suspention parts, bushings, shackle hangers, shocks..cant remeber everything(if it was bad he replaced it)

now the negatives:

bottom of the tail gate is rusted out(you cant see it from a distance, its underneath)

one 50 cent peice size rust spot above the rear wheel(he put somekind of stop rust stuff on it)

honestly thats all i can think of

He changes oil evey 3000 or 6 months if it needs it or not

$3700 is his price..but he maybe open to offers..this is a super nice truck for its age and worth every dime...he only want to sell because he no longer has the camper and wants a smaller truck

I'll post some pics if anyone is interested

Edited by 2talltim

Pics?

Cab corners? Pics of extended cab sections and floor from underneath if at all possible.Rust?

cab corrners are solid...as is the floor...ill get some pics this afternoon when he gets home from work....this truck is clean, clean, clean...1 out of 10(1 being scrape and 10 being show room new)id give this truck a strong 8 ...ill click pics of all the rust that we know of witch are just the tail gate and just above one of the rear wheels(ill look it over too)

here are all the pics i took.

..ill copy and paste a few to the next post..the truck was not wash or cleaned out in these pics. this is the daily condition of it...so basicly if it looks this good dirty it looks awsome when cleaned up

Edited by 2talltim

i think he will be home at 11:30am the rest of the week if you need to call..and if no answer leave a message, my mom is stupid about not answering numbers she dont know, drives me nuts...i think he maybe looking to trade her in this coming weekend so might want to act fast