WTB/WTS Toy Hauler and Scooter

madcat6183

I am starting to look for toyhaulers, more in the winter/spring, but if anyone knows someone looking to sell/trade(would include cash), I have a 1994 28ft Jayco, HUGE corner shower/bath, sep. living qtrs from bedroom, great shape, ready to go. Looking for at least a 24ft TH, prefer front bedroom and big bathroom.

WTB- Scooter, like one for the track, nothing special. Prefer to stay under 600, I know Craigs has them all over, but wanted to ask here first. Chinese knockoff is fine as long as reliable and runs. MUST have title and be FC.

I've been browsing craigs etc, but I'm tired of looking hard on there and am in no hurry unless there is a killer deal that someone knows of. I figured I would post here and try to help someone out.

I am starting to look for toyhaulers, more in the winter/spring, but if anyone knows someone looking to sell/trade(would include cash), I have a 1994 28ft Jayco, HUGE corner shower/bath, sep. living qtrs from bedroom, great shape, ready to go. Looking for at least a 24ft TH, prefer front bedroom and big bathroom.

I'm confused. You want to trade a 24ft jayco for another 24ft?

By toy hauler I assume you mean trailer?

Will u sell Jayco outright? How much? A few pics?

he wants to trade/buy from a 24 foot toy hauler to one that is NEWER and same size if not BIGGER;) read it :)

Incorrect, he wants to trade a 28ft TRAVEL TRAILER to get a 24 ft+ TOY HAULER, slightly different in setup...

Edited by APCh8r

Incorrect, he wants to trade a 28ft TRAVEL TRAILER to get a 24 ft+ TOY HAULER, slightly different in setup...

This. I dont have any pics of the TT. I will get some shortly, we aren't really concerned with selling it to be honest, but figured no need for 3. I have 2 currently but this is the one I use.

I need toyhauler, but have enclosed, and travel trailer.

FC= Free Clear title, sorry it was lending lingo from when we did car loans at my other jobs.

I will try to get trailer pics though for SandG. I will not sell/part with it until I have a toy hauler lined up, or know I can get what I want. Unless the price is right ;)