Anyone Kayak Fish?

Big Chief201

I would if I would bite the bullet and buy a kayak :D

I have been looking at them for 2 years now. Every state we go to a shoot in I find one I like a little better.

Planned to also duck hunt out of it around Dillon area and Clouse lake area. So my biggie has been looking for one that has a opening big enough for the dog and me.

i do. going to aep this weekend. i have a 13' wilderness adventures Monteo. nothing crazy, just paddle clips on the side, a rod holder in front of the seat and tie offs on either side for the anchor. it works pretty well, but doesnt help me catch fish any better.....:(

i found mine on CL. there are some good ones on there every once in a while, but you have to act fast. there is a pretty good population of 'yakers around here. i have about $600 in mine and the boat was $400. most of the outdoor type stores have accessories for kayaks, too.

since i dont have a moto, its good cheap "fun" for now. :( plus, there are plenty of rivers/creeks that you can go to. there's always plenty of tail around, too. :cool: