Facebook Integration

Casper

I am starting to get the impression I am about the last person not on Facebook…Hell, Even my Grandmother has been razzing me because I haven’t joined.

The way I see it, I have enough awkward relationships in real life…I can’t be arse’d to maintain any more in cyberspace.

I am starting to get the impression I am about the last person not on Facebook…Hell, Even my Grandmother has been razzing me because I haven’t joined.

The way I see it, I have enough awkward relationships in real life…I can’t be arse’d to maintain any more in cyberspace.

I've been seriously debating deleting my FB account. It's cool to keep the parents updated with baby photos, but that's about it. I can't stand the constant whining and complaining from some people.

This site's annoying - needs some WoW dewds to work their magic on it.

Look them up, I think young Greg Brady (at least that's who his avatar looked like) can point you in the right direction.

Please to fix this before working on Facebook bridge.

kthxbai.

i used FB to post my motorcycle vlogs for a while but my "friends" never respond to my status questions because I don't have enough drama. I usually ask what color combinations would look best on my bike, or, random historical facts....I THINK it's fine but nobody else cares :(

I also don't use twitter, I'm a leader not a follower!