Knife People..

shadyone

My main carry knife is a kershaw ken onion that I really like its small and light yet heavy duty. While at work I carry it an sog mulitool, kershaw ken onion vapor II, anda CRKT lake design thunderbolt 2. I really like kershae knives personally. I've owned smith and wesson, gerber, kershaw, and a few other makes of pocket knives and so far I like kershaw the best. Knives are like firearms everyone will have a different opinion.

I will have to check out the sog flash knife, the knife on my powerlock mulitool is wicked Sharp.

You sir, have good taste.

My brother was in the Air Forc, spec ops with the navy seals.. he has 2 benchmades. a 3inch and a 4 inch both auto. I love those but man are they expensive. Thanks for the replies guys. I'll look through the other thread also.

I jusr realized the kershaw that I carry in my left pocket is for a righty, I can't seem to open it left handed? Are left hand knives available? Assuming so any recommendations for any easy open weak hand knife?

I jusr realized the kershaw that I carry in my left pocket is for a righty, I can't seem to open it left handed? Are left hand knives available? Assuming so any recommendations for any easy open weak hand knife?

Is there a way of flipping the thumb stub to the other side? Unless it's an auto. Never heard of a left handed knife. Kinda sounds funny....

I ended up getting the Gerber 06 it's super sharp. Easily cuts he hair on your arm. And slide right through denim to cut some work jeans off onto shorts today. Since it was so hot outside. Haha

The clip isn't reversible and neither is the stud. The frame is beveled on one side to allow plenty of room for your thumb to flip it, the other (left handed) side isn't beveled, and the pocket clip is close to the stud making it difficult to access. I switched the smaller ken onion to the left pocket, because it has a stud on the back side to push the blade out, but I prefer a bigger blade on my left. I use the Hell out of the smallee ken onion. I'll have to look for a easy open reversible clip pocket knife.

Knives are bad. Only police should carry them. Knives cause more cuts each year than any other sharp object on this Earth. I carry a scar on my pinky as a daily reminder of their inherent dangers.

Statistically, U.S. children are 87% more likely to cut themselves on a knife than on a hi-capacity handgun.

:lol: