8x10 Pop-Ups $40 @ Lowe's

texasmassacre

^ that is a hell of an understatement. it averages 2.1/5 stars, and there are a lot of people saying "I wish I could give it 0 stars."

for $40, it might make a decent back-up to just leave in/on the trailer, and use only if your primary canopy gets destroyed by major overnight storms.

Then just leave it in the paddock...

I love reviews. saved me a bunch of times from making bad purchases.

every now and then dick's will have some canopy's on sale. that's where I got mine. it says Quest on the fabric but the frame is made by E-Z up I think it says on it.

but it also has terrible reviews. but I think most people buy these and expect them to be something to be left standing all summer with no supervision. like a gazebo type patio cover. they don't realize these are just something you take out for a day camping or to the track etc.

the one I got has double layers at all the seams and point that contact the frame. but I seen another of the same brand that doesn't. mine is 2x's thicker material too. Of course I got the $80 one. you get what you pay for.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2935027&cp=4406646.11400507.4418095

Edited by serpentracer

I used a 50.00 Dicks special for 3 years, not just at the track since I took 1 of those years off, but at dirt track races, parties, waxing cars etc. and got every cent out of it.

You get what you pay for to an extent... No warranty, not huge, but for the 50 I spent, that thing was amazing. Im running a 44.00 from Kroger right now, used it 2 weekends and it's been fine. 1 weekend was nice and sunny, the other was a 3 day event and it rained the whole time. Was fine the whole weekend.

Also these things have parts that you can swap. When I finally though out the one I had for 50 a guy came over and took what he needed to repair one.

Just saying, it ain't as bad as the reviews are. I personally for the price would give these cheapys 5 stars.