Friday, 3/9/07

BDBGoalie

When and where, I'll meet you there

I got another guy from work wanting to go riding too, but he just bought his first bike, and it a 1000rr. Although he has been riding before, there may be some squidlike tendancies in him.

not totally sure yet...time is probly going to be between 11:30 and 1

and smoke knows the place we are eating at, not me. I just know we are meeting up around easton area b/c of where i work then heading to polaris for lunch :banana:

as of 3pm, weather is going to be 54 * and sunny. 0 % chance of rain.

We are planning on meeting up at the BP gas station on the corner of stelzer and morse rd at noon. from there we plan to ride down morse to cleveland ave. cleveland ave north to polaris parkway. from there, going west over to Jimmy Johns for lunch (its behind krispy cream). During lunch we will discuss what the plans are for a ride after that. Josh (kaw guy) has to be back at work around 2.

So if you want to meet us for the little ride to lunch, be at BP at noon.

If you want to meet us for lunch, be at Jimmy Johns around 12:30

see you tomorrow.

Thanks to both Kawi and Smoke for a nice start to a long day of riding. Nice meeting both of you, and look forward to seeing you on rides in the future.

Same to you ben, it was nice to meet you and do some riding with you...hopefully next time i wont have a time limit to stay out and play