Top 10 Countries for Business

Casper

Yup... That's still one spot higher than.... Well, you know. :p

Hot damn! You figured it out! Universal healthcare is what brings businesses to a country! Damn, why hasn't anyone else figured that out!

:lol:

How did Canada really do it? They drastically lowered taxes. True story.

Hot damn! You figured it out! Universal healthcare is what brings businesses to a country! Damn, why hasn't anyone else figured that out!

:lol:

How did Canada really do it? They drastically lowered taxes. True story.

Are you fucking serious? I can't even respond at a level you might understand. Toyota and Honda both have recently expanded production in Canada directly because of the cost savings they get due to universal health care. That is the 'true story' you have obviously missed. Corporate taxes may be lower but any savings there are completely dwarfed by the healthcare savings. That is a fact. True story...

Are you fucking serious? I can't even respond at a level you might understand. Toyota and Honda both have recently expanded production in Canada directly because of the cost savings they get due to universal health care. That is the 'true story' you have obviously missed. Corporate taxes may be lower but any savings there are completely dwarfed by the healthcare savings. That is a fact. True story...

I've searched and cannot find anything to back that claim. However, it's even noted in the article that the #1 contributor to Canada being number one on the list was the tax reform which drastically lowered corporate taxes. So not sure about this level that I might understand, but please cite your sources. Mine is the original article, and a simple Google search for Canada tax reform.

I've searched and cannot find anything to back that claim. However, it's even noted in the article that the #1 contributor to Canada being number one on the list was the tax reform which drastically lowered corporate taxes. So not sure about this level that I might understand, but please cite your sources. Mine is the original article, and a simple Google search for Canada tax reform.

Still waiting.