Update needed 26 out of Marietta

GregoR6

OH-26 is an awesome road - one of my favorites. The pavement is in good shape, and it's usually pretty clean and light on traffic.

I recommend breaking off on OH-260 down to the river and hitting 800 up to Woodsfield from there. That stretch of 260 is absolutely fantastic.

LINK's suggestion would also be a ton of fun.

OH-26 is an awesome road - one of my favorites. The pavement is in good shape, and it's usually pretty clean and light on traffic.

I recommend breaking off on OH-260 down to the river and hitting 800 up to Woodsfield from there. That stretch of 260 is absolutely fantastic.

LINK's suggestion would also be a ton of fun.

Yeah +1 on the bottom part of 260 and 800 back up.

I was thinking that route too, but I also thought keeping him in the direction of home might be a better choice at this time of year...Fall time is great riding, but the short days will put a limit on the fun factor a bit.

+1 on breaking off and heading south on 260,but instead of heading back north on 800,just stay on 7 a little longer and go north on 255,it intersects 800 a few miles south of Woodsfield.You can pick it up in Sardis,it's a fun road and a good road for fall colors.

Or...just disregard everything I just posted and stay on 26.The section of 26 just south of 800 is pretty fun.

Edited by drc32-0

• 4 months later...