From Columbus Loop Ride

Blitz

Just making sure that was the plan and route.

Just giving you shit!

although seriously, No one should ever hit 79 south of newark. I had a buddy say, I don't know what you like about 79. I jumped on at 70 :nono: Never jump on 79 at 70.

Edited by Habi

Yeah....79 North out of Newark. I love that road. We're taking that to Nellie.

We can meet you at the KFC on Cedar Street right where you get off 16 to get on 79. Probably at 11ish am.

And yeah....79 South out of Newark is like riding your bike through the Ohio State Fair. No thanks lol

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/road.jsp?roadId=438463&locale=en_US

There's the route for any interested. Hope to see you in the AM Hutch

If you want to send Hutch my cell number Joey that's cool with me. I would do it but I once again can't send any more PM's yet. I have to earn that privilege.

Edited by Blitz

Hey fellas. Two guys from Toledo area here heading south tomorrow to hit some twisties. We were hoping to meet up with someone and tag along for a good ride. Two cbr's and hopefully enough skill from the track to keep up lol. Not familiar with the area, and hoping to avoid the traffic as much as possible. Depending on location, we should be there around 11-11:30.

Where are you guys meeting and what time?