Need lawn mower help Cub Cadet Z force

Gump

Went to cut the grass and it will only run choked about half way? I took the electronic bowl plunger out and it's working or at least it retracts when switch turned on. Good fuel flow. Ran fine last time?

Fuel filter is good. I'll check plugs. I'm thinking it's the primary in carb is clogged but how I don't know.

Does anyone know how a electronic float plunger works? On is fully open but how in the world does it know when to close a little to stop the flow. There is no float. Carb is either plugged or the electric float plunger is closing after startup.

Is seafoam a joke or what? You actually believe in that product from examples?

I've used it in cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, weedeaters, etc. It saves me from having to tear down a carb about 75% of the time. The stuff is quite awesome.

www.seafoamsales.com

You can buy it at Autozone, Advanced Auto Parts, etc.

I've used it in cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, weedeaters, etc. It saves me from having to tear down a carb about 75% of the time. The stuff is quite awesome.

www.seafoamsales.com

You can buy it at Autozone, Advanced Auto Parts, etc.

2nd that.

Also the other procuct people are too cheap to use and it drives me NUTS is Stabil. I had to tear down, clean, and rebuild my friends tillers(2), trimmer, mower, carbs all this sping because... His dad always just ran engines out of gas vs. putting Stabil in so he does the same.

Guess what I did 2 springs ago? The same thing. This time I told him point blank if he doesn't use it I wont help. Took a full day to do 4 engines and then readjust all the carbs too.

I put Stabil in every engine I run before winter, along with a gallon or so of premium and have never once had any issues with any of them.

2nd that.

Also the other procuct people are too cheap to use and it drives me NUTS is Stabil. I had to tear down, clean, and rebuild my friends tillers(2), trimmer, mower, carbs all this sping because... His dad always just ran engines out of gas vs. putting Stabil in so he does the same.

Guess what I did 2 springs ago? The same thing. This time I told him point blank if he doesn't use it I wont help. Took a full day to do 4 engines and then readjust all the carbs too.

I put Stabil in every engine I run before winter, along with a gallon or so of premium and have never once had any issues with any of them.

I am lazy. I use the 2-cycle engine oil that has Stabil in it. :D

Wait, where can I buy that? I mean wouldnt every man use that vs. adding another additive! Well I only have 2 2cycle engines everything else is a 4 cyc, but Ill take the easy way anytime.

I will check HD this weekend. Thanks for hte heads up.

what is this wizardry you speak of. I never knew such a thing exists!

I don't think it's actually the Stabil brand, but it has fuel stabilizer in it and works great. I'll find a bottle snap a picture of it. I'm sure I still have some left outside.

I got the stupid thing fixed by the way. Took the top off the carb and blew compressed air all over. I didn't see what it was but it worked. I do believe in Stabil use it every winter.