Ogio Rig 9800 LE Limited Edition Gear Bag

RidersDiscount

RidersDiscount.com has always been a fan of Ogio luggage and we just got our hands on more Rig 9800 Limited Edition Bags in new colors! With 7,600 cubic inches of capacity, there’s tons of room for all your riding gear inside. All of this is supported by Ogio’s Structural Load Equalizing Deck (SLED) to provide secure storage of all your critical riding gear. Opening the full-circumference coffin-style lid, you’re greeted by a padded helmet storage compartment on one end and a large area to put your gear like jersey/leathers, gloves and armor away. In the top lid, Ogio recommends placing your boots, but for those of you who like to keep them out to dry, this area is good for a change of clothes, towels and other smaller gear. There are also three more smaller pockets (two inside, one outside) for further organizational possibilities. Large zippers keep it all inside and users can employ a pair of built-in external compression straps to keep everything safely held in place while the bag is on the move. A large set of wheels perfectly compliment the telescoping handle and substantial, durable grab handles are logically placed for easy handling even when the bag is overloaded. Plus, for over-eager (disgruntled?) baggage handlers, your gear is further protected by the integrated iFOM-padded panels on all sides.

Best of all, Ogio luggage is built like a tank, and they’re backed by a lifetime warranty!

These Limited Edition Ogio bags just became available. To order yours before stock disappears, call Mike at 866.931.6644 x 804 or send a note to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with OGIO RIG 9800 LE BAG in the subject line and please be sure to specify the color you want (Quasar (aka blue), Raw (aka red) or Hive (coming soon!)) and we’ll get back to you right away.

Ogio Rig 9800 LE Quasar measures 34” H x 16.5” W x 15.25” D.

ogio_rig_9800_le_quasar_limited_edition_gear_bag-1.jpg

Massive zippers will shrug off your abuse.

ogio_rig_9800_le_quasar_limited_edition_gear_bag-2.jpg

Ogio Rig 9800 LE Raw.

ogio_rig_9800_le_raw_limited_edition_gear_bag-1.jpg

Big wheels on bearings? Check!

ogio_rig_9800_le_raw_limited_edition_gear_bag-3.jpg

Engineered rigid support frame (SLED) with massive strap rivets.

ogio_rig_9800_le_quasar_limited_edition_gear_bag-3.jpg

Fully-lined interior on the left with a separate padded-compartment to store your helmet up top. The lid has two zippered compartments that you can see here. Inside, you can easily pack a pair of size 14 MX boots.

ogio_rig_9800_le_raw_limited_edition_gear_bag-4.jpg

Two big straps cinch it all down when you’re ready to hit the road. There’s even a spot for putting your name on the bag, but we doubt you’ll have a hard time spotting this one on the baggage conveyor belt.

ogio_rig_9800_le_raw_limited_edition_gear_bag-2.jpg

ogio_rig_9800_le_quasar_limited_edition_gear_bag-4.jpg

• 1 month later...

I don't personally own this bag, but I do have a KTM branded Layover model that I use for all of my travels. These bags are super sturdy and well built. It has room for all your stuff and then some more.

These are great bags and will provide a long service life. Pick one up, you won't be disappointed!

I don't personally own this bag, but I do have a KTM branded Layover model that I use for all of my travels. These bags are super sturdy and well built. It has room for all your stuff and then some more.

These are great bags and will provide a long service life. Pick one up, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for the comment, I have the layover myself and an Ogio laptop bag. It comes with a lifetime warranty and is truly a great product. Plus if you use this for travel it will be harder to lose. :D

Well, I have 2 of the 9800 bags and we've traveled so many times where the bags have been slammed around and beaten to death by airport folks. Every damn time, the bag takes it like it was nothing. Never had a failure at all in any of the components and none of the fabric or stitching has failed. Ever.

I use them for my MX gear and mostly my road race stuff and it is constantly being used. Thing is stupid bad ass and worth every damn cent.

Buy one!!!

If I were to give a negative, lastyear's bag had the end compartment for things like boots or a helmet. This year's bag doesn't offer that and it kind sucks. I liked putting my smelly boots in the end compartment.

Trivial and stupid, but hey, it all can't be roses and bunnies right? :D