Can someone help me

Cp09r1

Yeah I'm just gonna have to think about it

what exactly was your intention when you bought this alarm?:wtf:

cut your losses, ditch it and get a plug and play...I'm all for doing things on a budget but that traditionally takes know how and time on your part...and sometimes a case of beer to sucker friends into helping you out.

or get a thick cable/lock combo and hope no one wants your bike that badly.

I thought I was getting a great deal for a good alarm and then I was just going to hire a place to install it for me overall I was planning on spending 300 for everything I found a guy that can do it for 200 and has guarantee on his work

What happens if he splices into the wrong wire say the one that controls your throttle maybe or smokes the ecu? Just because some guy tells you he has installed an alarm on a bike doesn't mean he can do it right or that he even knows WTH he is doing. Replacing your harness or paying a shop to trace electrical problems are not worth the little money you will save. My scorpio alarm took a whole 10 minutes to install and that was mostly zip tying the wires to keep them out of harms way.

I thought I was getting a great deal for a good alarm and then I was just going to hire a place to install it for me overall I was planning on spending 300 for everything I found a guy that can do it for 200 and has guarantee on his work

Sounds like your best bet. Although $300 would have bought a lot of chains and locks. :lol: