The point of the second amendment...

chevysoldier

Nice finish!!!

and she's exactly right too. Sad thing is, if that were today, I bet the media would crucify her, especially after the Gabby Giffords shooting earlier this year.

There are too many sheep in this country, and few people that want to stand up and learn/face the facts. One point I always bring up are all the potential crimes that are stopped because someone has a firearm. We don't hear about those, just the "bad/dramatic" stuff. Let's face it, a lot of your assaults, robberies, etc. are crimes of opportunity. As soon that person see's you're not as weak as they had thought, a lot of times they don't even bother and just wait for the next guy. If not, well, you were screwed anyway, so thank goodness you had the firearm to protect yourself.

As the saying always goes, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."

when was this recorded? '95??? I haven't seen hair like that since my parents wedding pictures HAHAHA

Parents married in 95? Are you even old enough to use the Internet?:)

I think I remember seeing "posted 4 years ago" when I watched it last night.

I actually noticed, but she was on a roll ;-)

I agree with her to the extent that there is little difference between a 25 rd magazine and a 50 round magazine, but loading 1 round at a time gets super tedious. The reason she claims the round limits are pointless is the same reason I don't really mind them. It takes me 5 seconds or less to change out the magazine on my rifle...

I really need to sack up and get a carry weapon. When my bike sells, a shotgun and carry revolver are going to be purchased. Then CCW classes. Maybe a gun safe while I'm at it.