WTB: Lap timer...

Moto-Brian

Ok, I am tired of these XT lap timers failing all the time. I am looking for something like an AIM system or basic AIM lap timer...

WERA Classifieds are total crap now and have no idea where people are posting their race stuff now, but the site there is lame and VERY thin on stuff...

Shoot me what you got! Again, not really interested in an XT unless stupid cheap as I have three in the tool box that have all got an issue that prevents them from working 100%...

Is Jeffs listing what I would need to race ?

100%. The AMB is a transponder needed for lap times to be recorded. Needed for WERA and Moto Series. The AMB he has is worth every penny as the new cost is crazy. Would work for YEARS to come and most likely, you would get your money back if you sold it later.

The XT lap timer is great for using when looking at split times (What I use them mostly for) or if you have to qualify and can see where you sit on times. Not as accurate as the transponder, but so close, great to use.

Jeff's price is crazy good and I would consider it, but like I said, I have three that are in the tool box. The great deal with Jeff's is the beacon and computer download module. The total package would be worth about $300 plus...

Also used by a lot of guys for dick swinging contests at track days...;)

100%. The AMB is a transponder needed for lap times to be recorded. Needed for WERA and Moto Series. The AMB he has is worth every penny as the new cost is crazy. Would work for YEARS to come and most likely, you would get your money back if you sold it later.

The XT lap timer is great for using when looking at split times (What I use them mostly for) or if you have to qualify and can see where you sit on times. Not as accurate as the transponder, but so close, great to use.

Jeff's price is crazy good and I would consider it, but like I said, I have three that are in the tool box. The great deal with Jeff's is the beacon and computer download module. The total package would be worth about $300 plus...

Also used by a lot of guys for dick swinging contests at track days...;)

Mine just hangs..no swinging.