Which would you buy?

J_Copeland

I am looking at two different track bikes.

Here a a few detail of bike one:

Here is my 02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Day Bike. This bike is in great condition with lots of extras. rear sets, ohlins damper, Yosh full exhaust, velocity stacks, timing advancer, power commander, and lots more. The bike has new tires with 1 track day on them. This was purchased as a street bike and changed over to track. The bike has a great engine with lots of power. I had one low side slide with minor right side scuffs on body lowers and muffler. I am getting out of trackdays for a while so I am gonna let it go at a good price.This bike only has 3677 miles, It runs and rides like new.

Detailed List...Vortex gas cap, rearsets and clip-on bars, Yoshimura full exhaust, power Commander usb version, Velocity stacks, Nissan radial master cylinder, new ebc pads front and rear HH sintered, Galfer braided brake lines front and rear, frame sliders, 520 chain conversion, Sharkskins bodywork, stomp grip on tank, Race Tech front internals installed by Salt Lake Motorsports Ducati, Penske rear shock, Timing advancer, Aluminum fairing stay, Continental Race attacks 1 track school, Frame sliders, Royal Purple Synthetic oil- K&N filters just changed, Ohlins steering damper. Battery stays on battery tender, stored in heated garage, new brake fluid.

Bike Two:

redkow97 bike

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=82758

The major advantage is redkow97's bike is local and it would help out a OR guy.

They are both around the same price after I would pay to have the GSXR shipped to Ohio.

Redkow's CBR is my choice - he's been deemed an excellent caregiver of motorcycle maintenance around here ( lowside aside ;)) AND he's local to you for any follow-up questions or help with the bike - Thats a win win!!