FS/FT: Savage 110FP -.308 $575

ShawnR

--- SOLD --

Savage 110FP in .308

Bull barrel, synthetic stock.

Scope & rings - Tasco 6-24x40

Trade for high end scope. Leupold VX2, VX3 or Mark4 w/ 40-50mm objective. I can add money if needed depending on what it is.

savage2b.jpg

Edited by ShawnR
price drop

accu-trigger is the nicest trigger ive ever felt on a rifle...i think you can convert it for semi-cheap cant you?

i love savage rifles...when it comes time for another bolt action rifle i wont even look at anything else ....wish we could rifle hunt for deer in ohio

I was going to put this trigger on it (http://www.sharpshootersupply.com/CenterfireTriggers.html), but ended up just moving up to another Savage with the accutrigger already on it. And, yes, it is SWEET. This trigger really isn't bad at all, but I just couldn't turn down the chance to upgrade.

It probably could be upgraded to an accu but that would just add to the cost of what I'd do to it in the end.

I already have a savage rifle with an accu in it (.243). I want to step up to a .308 so I can build a "quieter" rifle. :D

GroundandAirArsenal003.jpg

And I heard talk of the ODNR possibly allowing rifles for hunting, but it could take some time IF it ever happens.