ContourHD 1080p Helmet Camera $90.00 @ Amazon Lightening Deals

obesityrules

Mine came with the flat surface mount (put on tail fairing) & goggle mount. I wanna order the profile mount that sticks to the side of your helmet or wherever but they sell them 2 in a pack of left OR right. I want one of each & haven't seen a pack with both so if someone wants to order one side, I'll order the other & we can swap one. The HD video is nice but the 2gb card it comes with will only hold 30 min in Hi res.

what all did it come with? Hoping mine will be here tomorrow so I can use it Saturday

Goggle mount and a flat surface mount. I ordered a universal mount that I just got today and it fits like a glove on steroids to attach to the suction cup mount they offer. Its is suppose to hold up to some serious wind resistance. So I'll be using plenty of teather on it for added security. I wanna get the low profile mounts for your helmet. Cause I don't see a way on how to use these bulky ones on the helmet.

Do you wanna do the swap like my previous post mentioned? You order a left kit, I order a right then we swap one. It's stupid that they don't just sell a left & right in one kit.

I was thinking about that or just ordering the flat surface mount that rotates 360 degrees. Its on countours website.