And the fun has begun!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I picked up the first part of the toy yesterday from Dale at Delta-Epsilon. While there I had him order me a Spikes 10.5 LE upper and a dedicated .22 upper from CMMG that will be cut down to match the Spikes barrel. I also got all the accessories order. (wish I would have know Dale had a bunch of Magpul stuff)

The lower is registered as "other" so that I can use it as a pistol until I get the money to send in for the SBR stamp. It was manufactured by AGP from AZ.

IMG_20111029_141558.jpg

IMG_20111029_141613.jpg

IMG_20111029_141626.jpg

This is what the the uppers will look like once completed.

myweapon.jpg

The .22 upper is up top. I'm gonna put a fake can on it that fits back into the rail until I get the money for a .22 can.

I actually got to hold my Gemtech G5 while down at Dales. Can't wait to be able to take it home.

I think I'm going to turn my current are back in to a KISS rifle with just irons and the standard hand guard, even thought about getting an A2 stock for it.

There was some nice ones at Fort Harmar today. I was kind of lost on someones 308 though. The supressor was 2.5 feet long? attached right at the stock and went clear past the end of the barrel? I scratched my head for probably an hour trying to figure that one out.

So it was basically an integral suppressor? I've seen some .22 barrels like that on the web.

I guess I did not get a whole lotta input on it. The guy was kind of a dick about it.

I spent more time with my H&K buddies. He had a 12" 51 oh so sweet. Nothing like getting flash burned from a 308 on full auto :D