FS: 2006 Honda Ridgeline RT

Habi

2006 Ridgeline RT, Light blue color.

137,000 miles - Just had timing belt done within 20,000.

This was surrendered to me by my ex-wife since it was in my name and she didn't want it anymore. The inside needs detailed and the front bumper needs replaced. I have a trade in value given to me for it but if someone on here wants to pick this up way under NADA retail I would be more than happy to let this go. NADA

She hit a deer with it a month ago and it jst spidered the paint on the front bumper and bent the corner panel enough to make it look off. I can have that fixed under insurance or not. So, 10,500 completely fixed or 10,000 not, which is way under retail. I currently don't have any pics since I literally had it back 4 hours and took it to a friends honda dealership to see what they would give me for it which is where it currently sits. If anyone is truly interested in looking at this I could meet them at buckeye honda to show it to them but it has to be soon as I will just let them have it.

Edited by Habi

Great trucks - my father in law has one that he ran his landscaping business with. I was very surprised at how capable it is - he tows a loaded 14' trailer with it, and we've been on a long trip with 5 people in it - plenty of room for us and all of our stuff - the little "trunk" in the bed makes great use of space that's wasted in other pick-ups. GLWS!