10/22 additions :D

redkow97

$4.99 tasco scope and $24.99 Ruger BX-25 hi-cap magazine were purchased over the weekend.

I know the scope will be absolute crap, but for $5, it's a good learning tool on how to handle a scope without effing it up. I'd rather find out that my range bag won't protect a scope with a $5 model than a $150 model.

Better optics are in my future plans, but for now, this one looks cool and isn't a crappily made as I expected for $5.27 with tax and shipping :p

1320156415.jpg

search BX-25 and you can find them online, but some sites don't like shipping them due to various state laws regarding the round limit.

I bought that one at Fin Feather & Fur in Middleburgh. Retail is $29, the Fin had them for $24.99

I'll get a chance to use it this weekend, but all the reviews youtube are GLOWING. Feeds just as reliably as the factory 10 round mags (which I already have 2 of...). The review I remember said they fed 2,000 rounds(!!!) through it with only 2 jams. They blamed it on the cheap bulk ammo.

I'm partial to Federal for some reason, but the Remington rounds haven't posed a problem as of yet.

looks a lot like mine :D where did you get that hi cap mag?

Can get it from Ruger.... and trust me. Buy the RUGER!

$4.99 tasco scope and $24.99 Ruger BX-25 hi-cap magazine were purchased over the weekend.

I know the scope will be absolute crap, but for $5, it's a good learning tool on how to handle a scope without effing it up. I'd rather find out that my range bag won't protect a scope with a $5 model than a $150 model.

Better optics are in my future plans, but for now, this one looks cool and isn't a crappily made as I expected for $5.27 with tax and shipping :p

If you are going to keep that slimline barrel, I might be able to find something in the garage you would like better than that wood stock. :D I will check tonight and be sure one of the gun nuts has not walked out with it.

Vance's has 30rd double stack Maga on sale for 12.99 this week.

Better get you some.

$7 to ship.

my total ends up being $21 with tax. for the extra $4, may as well buy the Ruger model that has (thus far) gotten much better reviews.

If you are going to keep that slimline barrel, I might be able to find something in the garage you would like better than that wood stock. :D I will check tonight and be sure one of the gun nuts has not walked out with it.

I kind of like the classic (and cheap) look of the wooden stock, but let me know what you've got. :)