Anti-fog

jresch10

Scott Anti-Fog Cleaner. It's not 100% fog proof, but it's better than spit or shaving cream.

FWIW, I tried a ProGrip No Fog Visor Sheild...it worked great until the foam tape let go and it stuck to my eyelid...while doing 50mph. Turns out they're known not to stick you my brand (GMAX) helmet visor.

Probably the oily residue on the visor. There was a thread last year with a lot of good info... I use cat crap. It's awesome. A pain to do perfectly, but worth it. Webbikeworls has a ton of reviews as well. Also, be sure to wash your visor well, with a mild soap to get any oil off first. That in itself can improve your anti fog.

Scott Anti-Fog Cleaner. It's not 100% fog proof, but it's better than spit or shaving cream.

FWIW, I tried a ProGrip No Fog Visor Sheild...it worked great until the foam tape let go and it stuck to my eyelid...while doing 50mph. Turns out they're known not to stick you my brand (GMAX) helmet visor.

Yes that actually works pretty decent, I also use good ole liquid dishsoap and buff with a microfiber cloth. But a pinlock is the best option however......

• 2 months later...

well my icon came with anti fog already on it and its pretty good but my girlfriend got a hjc and it came with the pin lock and there is no way you can fog that up ... if your willing to spend 130 for a new helmet i would go that route

...does get that moist look if you breathe heavy on it

I have that problem constantly. Getting married and 2 young kids ensures you are never in this situation again.

I have the Scorpion helmet and the anti-fog is good. Great when new and eventually wears out. I usually will have either a new helmet by that time or have gotten a new clear screen due to the high mileage my helmets see causing scratches from road debris.

• Upvote 1