stag model 2tl

speedytriple

Walther called me about those a few days ago. Can't really beat that with optics ready to rock and roll out of the box. Sure you will wanna change stuff to make it yours but for now it runs and you got all the time in the world to upgrade it later.

The second one Adam posted is that with optics already lol. And the aim points are pretty amazing. I wasn't sold on them and was always thinking I would use the eotechs but after watching some torture tests I'm sold. The only time I saw it come off zero was when they dropped it out of a helicopter.

Mine is right handed and I have no issues running it. You will be fine with RH. Plus if you think about in a serious shit hit the fan situation you are more likely to pick up a right handed one so getting used to running is not a bad thing

Mine is right handed and I have no issues running it. You will be fine with RH. Plus if you think about in a serious shit hit the fan situation you are more likely to pick up a right handed one so getting used to running is not a bad thing

OK the Zombies are not going to attack. We are more likely to get hit by Russia or Korea. :rolleyes: We cannot be so lucky to have a Zombie out break to fix the population issues and diseases floating around.

Dont get me wrong... I prefer the stupid zombies over the Rage virus. :nono:

Tons of zombies lately making me also want to get a better peace maker...:)

So what should I get? I know nothing about guns for the most part, just have a high point 995 ati right now. Would like something that could have some acurracy at 500+ yards and AR cool...

Zombies are real asshole! ;)

I'm just saying you are more likely to pick up or be handed a right handed gun than a left so getting used to manipulating a righty is not something bad to know. Mine is a right and the only thing I wish left was the mag release. And it really isn't that big of a deal.

Tons of zombies lately making me also want to get a better peace maker...:)

So what should I get? I know nothing about guns for the most part, just have a high point 995 ati right now. Would like something that could have some acurracy at 500+ yards and AR cool...

Why stop at 500 lol

I'm kidding 500 is doable by almost any AR platform and is a good starting point. Bushmaster makes decent stuff. I almost bought one before I decided to build mine. Just keep in mind ar's are parts guns. If you buy one you can use that as a blank canvas. There are a thousand different companies that make thousands of differernt parts. So buy one and start upgrading to suit you.