cod mw3 ?

Joey614

I reached lvl282 in about 4hrs last night. Also played the hord and couple spcl ops mission. This game is very solid and smooth! Only complaint is that all the maps are just crash sites and all destroyed.

Also like the chain kill streaks and the fact that you can opt out your killstreak rewards for more perks

i played one map, forget which one, but it was much too large....i ran around for about 2 minutes before i even found someone to shoot, and once i killed them i got first blood - so apparently i wasnt the only one with that problem lol

its crazy how some maps i am running like 13-2 and others im doing 2-13 lol.... im so inconsistent.

the arkaden is my favorite map

I played for a little bit last night. Doesn't seem any different play wise than black ops. Kill streaks and other shit PER class is pretty crazy to say the least. I only played for a couple hours and ranked up quickly. We played a team of people that were all ranked over 40 on Domination. That was a huge fucking mistake because the instant you spawned in you were shot and killed with only 1-2 hits. It was ridiculous to say the least and I went 1 and 23. I finally gave up and eventually got booted for inactivity.

Same shit as black ops, different name. I firmly believe there's the typical boosting going on to rank up quickly just like last time.

1-2 hits if we were playing hard core maybe. I never broke even in a single match, but a lot of it was not knowing the maps at all.

hard core is moar better than all...even on bf3...i hate games that take forever to kill someone

and yea, new maps will take a while to get used to....pretty cool theyre talking about a new map added every month

How so, I don't want a ton of new maps that I have to pay for. It will end up costing the same as what I paid for the game. I know my buddies get pissed if I don't have them all. Either way I don't have to worry about it as my bf3 was new and I doubt I will buy cod.

Playing now. Ive been + kills over deaths after getting my ass kicked yesterday. Ive been playing free for all and maps almost seem to small. I cant seem to shoot anyone without having to kill someone else

oh and the quick reload is a lifesaver. Hate the damn helicopters.

Edited by Mykill

OMG...that was another thing last night. HOW FUCKING LONG DOES A CHOPPER GUNNER LAST!?!?! Not to mention how many shots does it take to bring one down for crying out loud!?!?

I swear this one guy spent half his time in a match doing nothing but gunning people down using a chopper.

They completely made the perks time way too long.

I'm still not sure if I wanna buy it. What everyone is saying about it makes me want it but I know everyone I usually play with work funny shifts or wont be buying it.

Same here thats y I red boxed it if I want it ill just keep the game past 30 days which will be the cost of the game new :D

Ok just got off after playing for 3 hours I LOVE the support kill streaks as I die frequently lol but the feel of MW2 is amazingly similar but I like it I especially like the new game types Kill Confirmed is my favorite! I also like how you die in a few hits unlike Black ops and the fast pace is awesome

It is pretty fun so far...my K/D is pretty pathetic right now though. IDK why but on MW2 I was never very good, but on W@W and Black Ops I was pretty good?? Hopefully I get better at MW3, I find myself getting shot in the back A LOT more in this one than BO as well??? It will take some getting used to.

game is laggy like black ops, perks are better than mw2, but not black ops. maps are fkn huge! it takes like 20 min to get across the map even with extreme conditioning. so far its ok, but its making me miss black ops and i grew to loathe that game