cod mw3 ?

Joey614

game is laggy like black ops, perks are better than mw2, but not black ops. maps are fkn huge! it takes like 20 min to get across the map even with extreme conditioning. so far its ok, but its making me miss black ops and i grew to loathe that game

If you think the maps are huge don't play bf3 lol. Maps are bigger but play like smaller maps. Try free for all you don't have to run much tp find people. Or ground war.

OMG...that was another thing last night. HOW FUCKING LONG DOES A CHOPPER GUNNER LAST!?!?! Not to mention how many shots does it take to bring one down for crying out loud!?!?

I swear this one guy spent half his time in a match doing nothing but gunning people down using a chopper.

They completely made the perks time way too long.

Don't you know how easy it is to run from a chopper? :D

I feel like I'm playing hardcore. Either I'm getting old and slow, or these kids game way to much. Just gonna take some time to get used too. Also seems way more fast paced than previous versions.

Campaign seems to be a bit easier. Veteran level used to be damn near impossible. It hasn't given me many fits yet. Spec ops are more difficult it seems.

havent played campaign or spec ops yet...and yea, this one seems much more fast paced, thats one of the things i like most about it....im not great at it, i have good days and bad days lol...i dont even mind coming out in the negatives every now and then, i still have a great time playing...i like the constant action, even if its "arcade" feeling

I feel like I'm playing hardcore. Either I'm getting old and slow, or these kids game way to much. Just gonna take some time to get used too. Also seems way more fast paced than previous versions.

Campaign seems to be a bit easier. Veteran level used to be damn near impossible. It hasn't given me many fits yet. Spec ops are more difficult it seems.

I MUCH prefer the pace of Black Ops/WaW to the MW games. I am trying to get used to the constant running and gunning though...lol. I ALWAYS play HC mode in multiplayer, was kinda pissed I had to wait until level 19 or whatever to unlock HC modes. I think the 1 shot kill makes it much more realistic. I mean seriously, who is gonna take 4 or more shots from an assault rifle before going down?? I like the sniper classes a lot better on MW3 compared to Black Ops though, the scoping is way improved. People still UAV spam WAY too much, it is pretty annoying. The maps are ok, just too small. I haven't played BF3 yet, but from what I have read I think I am going to like it. Also, I think if I can get good at MW3 then I should be pretty boss @ Black Ops when I go back to playing it occasionally. It is kind of frustrating to go from consistently getting K/D in the 3.0 or higher range on Black Ops compared to 1.0 if I am lucky on MW3.

Im excited rainbow 6 is back in 2013 hopefully sooner. I'm just getting good at black ops, there are still a ton of people playing black ops on xbox live. I'm debating buy MW3 this weekend my brother in law really wants it. I gotta get two copies which is why I usually wait. I'll have to take a bunch of games to gamestop to trade in.