FFL and Gunbroker???

Ault

I am in the market for a new 1911...another kimber most likely. in any event how does gunbroker sales work? do you pay tax, how does the ffl work and are there fees... please help so i can spend more money.:D

Not the cheapest unless he is free! :D Just saying.

You puurchase the gun via Paypal or USPS postal money order. Then your FFL must send/fax a copy of their FFl to the seller (shop) or the sellers shipping shop. Then they send the firearm to the FFL dealer you are dealing with. You go in and fill out the standard paperwork for a firearm and walk out with the gun (as long as you are legally allowed to own it). Simple.

Not the cheapest unless he is free! :D Just saying.

You puurchase the gun via Paypal or USPS postal money order. Then your FFL must send/fax a copy of their FFl to the seller (shop) or the sellers shipping shop. Then they send the firearm to the FFL dealer you are dealing with. You go in and fill out the standard paperwork for a firearm and walk out with the gun (as long as you are legally allowed to own it). Simple.

Hand jobs count as payments so no one is ever free.

Its an early Ultra Carry, all black model before they started doing the silver frames and rosewood grips. Still tight and clean, but its got a couple of nicks on the finish from being previously carried. Doesn't look like its been shot a whole lot either.

I Want to keep this one my self but my wife wont let me. Shes still mad I kept a Winchester 94 that I got on a trade a couple months ago.

Its an early Ultra Carry, all black model before they started doing the silver frames and rosewood grips. Still tight and clean, but its got a couple of nicks on the finish from being previously carried. Doesn't look like its been shot a whole lot either.

I Want to keep this one my self but my wife wont let me. Shes still mad I kept a Winchester 94 that I got on a trade a couple months ago.

ah i see...I don't like micro or commanders, i'm looking for a full size colt xse or 70 series, kimber classic custom or custom II or TLE II or even a springer loaded (maybe) you got any of these for a nice price? also whats your ffl fee?

ah i see...I don't like micro or commanders, i'm looking for a full size colt xse or 70 series, kimber classic custom or custom II or TLE II or even a springer loaded (maybe) you got any of these for a nice price? also whats your ffl fee?

Don't have any others in stock. Kimbers are tough to get as a small dealer, the only distributor I can buy them from almost never has the one Im looking for it seems like. I can find out and give you a price before your ready to buy if I can beat your online price.

My FFL fee is $15

Dale

Don't have any others in stock. Kimbers are tough to get as a small dealer, the only distributor I can buy them from almost never has the one Im looking for it seems like. I can find out and give you a price before your ready to buy if I can beat your online price.

My FFL fee is $15

Dale

cool dale...ill let you know before i buy something...thanks for your help