WTB: Front & rear stands

Josh1234

if you want a paddle style rear I'll sell you mine $20. Worked great when I had my CBR but have no use for it with the VFR being a SSSA and having a centerstand

Looks like this but white:

motorcycle_rear_paddock_stand.jpg

Edited by Bad324

if you want a paddle style rear I'll sell you mine $20. Worked great when I had my CBR but have no use for it with the VFR being a SSSA and having a centerstand

Looks like this but white:

As long as it'll work, I'll take it!

I need to find a front stand, too, so I can put 'er up over the winter. Harbor freight says their rear stand ($25) can be converted to a front with forklift adapters, but the search for that doesn't turn anything up, ha :p

As long as it'll work, I'll take it!

I need to find a front stand, too, so I can put 'er up over the winter. Harbor freight says their rear stand ($25) can be converted to a front with forklift adapters, but the search for that doesn't turn anything up, ha :p

I would imagine it would work just fine, the paddles are somewhat adjustable to make work for most applications. if I remember right, the actual arms of the SA are boxy so that is even better. My 636 were a bit rounder than the CBR so I ended up buying a spool stand to feel more comfortable

This will be the 3rd winter I've had to store a bike and haven't put any of them on a front stand. I have excess carpet and carpet padding from my parents basement remodel that I put down on the floor though to keep it off the cold

concrete

Edited by Bad324

What's your work schedule? M-F 9-5, or weird, like mine? I'm free tomorrow and could pickup during the day. LMK.

me?

I usually leave for work at 7am and get home by 5/530pm. Tomorrow right after work could probably work for me. If not it will have to be next week as I'm planning on leaving friday for Cinci to hopefully pick up another bike