Free Peak 1 Million Candlepower Spotlight After $10 Manufacturer Mail-In Rebate

Casper

These are awesome. I have something similar that I got from Sams as a gift a few years ago. Mine is essentially a car headlight w/ hi and lo beams and two 12v motorcycle batteries. Love it. Kids love it. Great gift idea.

Speaking of which: http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod2540046&navAction=

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

youre going to carry a huge spot light to deliver pizzas? you cant navigate your way across 20 feet of sidewalk to the front door, assisted by your cars headlights, like every other pizza delivery person in the history of pizza deliver? :wtf:

Wow. That hardly seems called-for. Actually, the light itself is far from "huge". Its smaller than I thought it would be, and only 6volts. I'm guessing it would be perfect for seeing addresses, assuming the owner actually has them on their house.

Works perfectly and its not huge and there are neighborhoods with out mailboxes and have their address on the house and they usually don't turn on their lights I just stick it outa my sunroof and pop it on for a few seconds and find the address helped me out big time all my other drivers are getting one since I gave em the coupon :D

Works perfectly and its not huge and there are neighborhoods with out mailboxes and have their address on the house and they usually don't turn on their lights I just stick it outa my sunroof and pop it on for a few seconds and find the address helped me out big time all my other drivers are getting one since I gave em the coupon :D

just mount it on your window with a little pivot like a police car