WTB Stihl 036 0r larger

Beegreenstrings

After a highly entertaining weekend of cutting 3 cords of wood the chain came off of my stihl 036 pro and exploded the entire side of the saw. :nono:

The saw shop is working away on it (nice to have friends) finding the parts for that saw is a little tricky, pretty much any of the pro series saws is.

So I would love to find a additional 036 - 044 - 044 magnum or even one of the newer 460 magnum saws. Wouldn't complain to have a 066 or 660 either.

If you know of one please let me know.

Pawn shops saw shops? Someones garage floor that never uses it...

P.s. if I could drop the cheddar on a new one I would have left the saw shop with it. :D new 660 mag is 1109.00 :rolleyes:

I have pretty good luck finding parts for my husky on ebay. This looks like it would make a good parts saw for your 036

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stihl-036-PRO-Commercial-Grade-Chainsaw-Powerhead-MS-360-038-390-044-440-/260895272589?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item3cbe91ee8d

Edited by obesityrules

Here in another place you can try.

http://www.arboristsite.com/

I stick around on that site too much I will cry! :nono:

Dude got 5 stihls for 225. No bars or chains mostly parts saws. a MS310 2 038 mag II's a 044 (drooling smiley here) and a 066 mag.

This was a week ago. He has the 066 running already. Nothing wrong with it what so ever, and to find out it is a red light 066 mag. :nono: (for those that dont know. Comp saw built by stihl for their stock saw crews. Very nice very rare).