Another .22LR semi-auto pistol opinion thread

scottb

Tom did you add a threaded barrel or did you buy the one with the fake suppressor?

All GSG's have a threaded barrel. I had to add a thread adapter to get it to extend past the slide and into the 1/2x28 thread pitch my suppressor requires. This particular model did come with a faux suppressor as well.

Any closer to a decision scott?

I talked to a friend today and he just picked up the GSG at Fin Feather FUr this week. So probably Sunday I'll with him to the range to try it out. I know I should probaby go for the Buckmark, but I like the looks of the GSG and the ISSC. I even considered the Pheonix Arms 22HP ( but just for a minute).

So, I am still undecided. I think I will wait to try out that GSG. Unless Fin Feather Fur will have super sale on the Buckmark this weekend?

I talked to a friend today and he just picked up the GSG at Fin Feather FUr this week. So probably Sunday I'll with him to the range to try it out. I know I should probaby go for the Buckmark, but I like the looks of the GSG and the ISSC. I even considered the Pheonix Arms 22HP ( but just for a minute).

So, I am still undecided. I think I will wait to try out that GSG. Unless Fin Feather Fur will have super sale on the Buckmark this weekend?

I really do recommend staying away from the Buckmark. Go with the Ruger over the buckmark any day of the week.