Heaters

Hoblick

decided i want to go with a ventless wall mounted unit, so im selling my other heaters

round kerosene heater, radiant heat. heated my 20 x22 garage in 30 degree weather to 70 degrees on low

$50 PENDING SALE

Propane forced air heater (torpedo heater) adjustable 30k - 60k BTU

this thing would get my garage almost too hot when it was 0 degrees out on low... it has the line and regulator. i bought it last november, put maybe 4 20lb tanks of propane through it. $80 PRICE DROP

Edited by Hoblick

It heats my 2.5 car garage very nice. In 38 degree weather it heared my garage to about 75 degrees. I work in a t shirt in my garage. Time ro get to that temp i dont know. I usually kick it on and hang out in my house for 30 min then head to the garage. I usually end up turning the heater on the low setting after about an hour cause it gets hot in there while working. My garage is a detached (100ft from my house) block garage 22x20, but fully insulated, just an fyi

I can hold till friday for ya, im in no rush, and i wouldnt be available till friday or weekend anyway

http://www.greenbuildingadvisor.com/blogs/dept/energy-solutions/avoid-unvented-gas-heaters You may want to do some home work on ventless heaters.They put alot of moisture in the air.Brother-in-law put one in large enclosed porch and could not use it...humid as a jungle...windows dripping wet.

I is out. I was going to grab this on my way to my brother's house' date=' but my plans have changed. I PM'd Ryan and he knows that I'm giving my spot to you... for $20.

:)[/quote']

Thanks!! i put your check in the mail, you should have in a few days. Stand at mailbox and wait. :D