Peyton Hillis wears Ron Paul stickers during TV interview

redkow97

good to know that no one cares about ron paul (media) still. it really is a shame that dr. paul is a terrible public speaker because he is by far the best most consistent government official we have as far as voting record is concerned.

FTFY.

Sure he has some good points, but it gets offset by him being batshit crazy on others. His consistency to his values, OTOH, can't be denied. I just have to wonder, are they actually his values or the values of the district he represents? You know, the whole "representative of the people" and all...

good to know that no one cares about ron paul (media) still. it really is a shame that dr. paul is a terrible public speaker because he is by far the best government official we have as far as voting record is concerned.

Yup.

Dr. Paul's "batshit crazy" views on certain things may be off-putting to some people, but I honestly don't think they'd affect his politics as President.

He's not really "pro" gay marriage, but he thinks states should be able to recognize gay marriage individually, if they want to.

Unless i've missed something, the same principle would apply to the vast majority of his "batshit crazy" views. The states can decide. If you don't like what your state decides, then "vote with your feet," and move.