Selling the ZX7R $2500

MackZX7R

Well a new career opportunity came up and I am being shipped down south for training for about 9 months, so I've decided to sell my 2003 ZX7r. Makes it kind of awkward now considering that's my username, but that's when I was young dumb and full of ambition. :D

I have it posted on craigslist here..http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2670919986.html

I have it listed on craigslist at a recently reduced $2750 but for OR I'll sell it for $2500. I don't really want to get rid of it, but I don't know where I'm going to end up and I don't wanna see it sitting around in a garage not getting any love. It's been a perfect bike to me and I hate to see it go but it is what it is.

Also I'm selling a 2006 1500 2wd Silverado, a Pioneer AVH-P4100 7" in dash, and a Alpine 4 channel amp if any one is interested in any of those let me know!

Thanks.

One of my favorite sport bikes ever, the dual headlights and dual ram air looks sweet. Glws also whats the price on the pioneer

$300. It comes with an audiovox backup camera, '04+ gm wiring harness, and the dashkit out of my truck. Don't know if that will be useful to whoever but maybe.

Price on truck?

NoBama 2012

It's a 2006 1500 Silverado, cloth interior, blue granite paint, power locks and windows, cruise, Viper remote start and alarm, plastic bed liner, terragrappler tires, tinted windows. 65k miles, and 60-70% tread left on the tires. I'll post pictures when it decides to stop raining and I can wash it.

Asking $9500. Bought it from Jack Maxton back in 2009 with 33k and they have all been fairly easy miles, only hauled my bike in the back a few times and only towed a small uhaul trailer to Cincy a couple of times.

*EDIT it is a regular cab with an 8ft bed.

Edited by MackZX7R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response. I've been all over the east coast this month and haven't had much time to even wipe my ass. I just got these pics uploaded, if you have any questions let me know.

It is still for sale and it is currently in my parents garage in Cincy, covered, with a trickle charger on it.

http://photobucket.com/MACKZX7R

• 1 month later...