Cloaked Craft Off Mercury

hue jass

nice vids. i saw that today while i was "working". i eat that shit up. so many vids out there with proof. i traveled to Phoenix once for work and had seen the video about the slow moving triangle that hovered over the city then sped off, well the engineer i was working with over there had us over for beers and brats and told us how they were chillin in their pool and saw the whole thing. pretty cool.

beam me up.

It's our ancestors coming back periodically to check on the progress on Earth. Seriously, for as advanced as the Egyptians, Greeks, Mayans, and various other civilizations were, they were probably visited by other lifeforms that assisted them and eventually shared the technology of flight. Not much is known about the ancient civilizations. But they could do things we just recently were able to achieve with the assistance of heavy machinery and computers. I believe those advanced civilizations were taken to other planets/galaxies or they left on their own.

• Upvote 1

nice vids. i saw that today while i was "working". i eat that shit up. so many vids out there with proof. i traveled to Phoenix once for work and had seen the video about the slow moving triangle that hovered over the city then sped off, well the engineer i was working with over there had us over for beers and brats and told us how they were chillin in their pool and saw the whole thing. pretty cool.

beam me up.

Maybe this is what they saw.

http://jamieinenglewood.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-the-TR3B

the fact is, if there ever was proof of ET, the world would go into meltdown. It would be mass hysteria. Proof of ET shoots big holes in just about every major religion on the planet. People would not know what to do. Hell most can handle living next door to someone who does not share the same invisible super friend, let alone a major something that contradicts the every existence of their religion.

the fact is, if there ever was proof of ET, the world would go into meltdown. It would be mass hysteria. Proof of ET shoots big holes in just about every major religion on the planet. People would not know what to do. Hell most can handle living next door to someone who does not share the same invisible super friend, let alone a major something that contradicts the every existence of their religion.

How would the existence of aliens shoot big holes in any religion? I'm somewhat of a religious person, and the idea of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe would have little to no impact on my belief in God.

That we aren't the only intelligent life in all of the universe? Really?

As a scientist I can believe there is intelligent life out there, I just don't believe they would consider us intelligent. Serious though, the "cloaked ship" probably an asteroid that could not be see until the solar wind lit it up. As for massive objects around the sun, I don't have my drug induced glasses on so I can't see it.

Needless to say that the other life forms in the universe capable of traveling here would likely view us as:

A. Food

B. A curiosity

C. Slave labor

D. Would still be testing to see if we are should be allowed to continue to evolve to a point where we can spread to the stars and infest other planets.

E. Don't even care if we exist.

We thought the same thing when the world was found to not be the center of the solar system, when atoms were discovered, when we first saw the glow left by the big bang and will also be tested when we find the secret to animating organics or silicates to make new life forms. Knowing we have neighbors that have existed long before we could talk seems like an small issue for religion to overcome. :rolleyes:

Edited by buildit

We thought the same thing when the world was found to not be the center of the solar system, when atoms were discovered, when we first saw the glow left by the big bang and will also be tested when we find the secret to animating organics or silicates to make new life forms. Knowing we have neighbors that have existed long before we could talk seems like an small issue for religion to overcome. :rolleyes:

+1000 couldn't have said it better myself