Hog hunting - Texas style

cmh_sprint

One way to stem the hog overpopulation issue. This guy is a pretty damn good shot from a mobile platform. Turn the volume down when you play. This has any annoying double soundtrack for the first half or so.

http://vimeo.com/21181307

Edited by cmh_sprint

I have friends in Texas and they offered to let me cone down and hunt hogs with them. I really want to

When are we leaving.. Remember. I have companion pass on Southwest which means anywhere I fly, I can take someone with me for free. So that means we get 2 tickets for the price of 1. :) I have friends near Dallas including guys with top tier rifles, nightvision, etc. One of my friends owns and runs one of the premier long range rifle range and training range down there.

I have friends in Texas and they offered to let me cone down and hunt hogs with them. I really want to

Guess there's a pretty good population of them right here in southern Ohio. I was at a gun shop over in Lancaster talking to a guy who hunts them down near Tar Hollow, but he was not letting me in on where exactly.

Be cool if you could hunt like that in Ohio. I'd like to hunt them as well.

To me this is in no way hunting!! Yes fun but no not hunting. Pigs are terrible in some area's and are ruining the land and the farmers way of life... I am all for killing these bastards in anyway we can but in no way should this be confused as hunting. Oh and did I mention this is not hunting? :rolleyes: Be hell of a hog roast though!! :)

To me this is in no way hunting!! Yes fun but no not hunting. Pigs are terrible in some area's and are ruining the land and the farmers way of life... I am all for killing these bastards in anyway we can but in no way should this be confused as hunting. Oh and did I mention this is not hunting? :rolleyes: Be hell of a hog roast though!! :)

Using a helicopter isn't hunting but the way we would have to do.it here is actually hunting.

Ok, I'm not implyig this on all hunting just the wild hogs when allowed to.