Google Adsense

Scruit

They won't let me enter $0.0001 into my online bill pay.

If you read the comments I spend most of my time defending the cop - just wished he'd have been more polite. But some of the commenters out there are just nasty. I delete multiple comments a day that say things like; "You should just shoot that cop in the face" and stuff like that. I can't keep up any more.

Still, I stoke the fires every now and then buy fighting the anti-police sentiment - just winds them up more and they come back to post more rhetoric. = More hits, more adsense money.

"You should murder that cop"

"Cops do a great job, just this one flunked PR 101"

"OMGWTFBBQ I'LL EAT YOUR BABIES FOR SAYING THAT!!!"

Trolling for Profit... :bow: I like it.. :D

"My insurance card? It's in your momma's panties. You should have asked me sooner, I was in there about an hour ago, could have picked it up for you then. BZZZZZZZ"

"You know, as many times as I've done your momma, you should be calling me Dad by now. BZZZZZZZZZ"

:bow::lol:

+rep

PS: good luck with that!

Oscar Mike Foxtrot Golf

I just logged back into adsense. They are gonna send me a check for $509 at the end of the month...

But that was for November. That doesn't include december yet. As of yesterday, halfway through the month, they show over 600 in earnings so far this month alone.

Am I reading this right??

Estimated earnings

$28.25

Today so far

$64.96

Yesterday

$605.95

This month so far

$419.94

Last month

So at the end of Oct I had earned $99.xx in my adsense account. In Nov I crossed over the $100 payment threshold, so they are now going to make a payment. BUT the video that is getting most of my hits is reaching viral proportions. $419.xx in Nov alone. That, plus the that slowly accumulated up to Oct, equals the $509 which is what they are sending me this month. Now they are saying the december earning to date are $605.xx

Shit, my head is spinning. How do you make money like this from ads on a stupid video? I mean I'm not gonna be buy any mansions soon, but still...

Edited by Scruit

I know. Sorry! If my brother, sister-in-law or father saw that video they'd cuff and stuff me just out of principle.

I'm am neither pro or anti-police. I judge all situations individually regardless of badge. However I do have a better-than-average understanding of how the justice system works, how criminal law works and some of the realities of police work (from a civillian's limited perspective) As such, I tend to fall on the side of support the officer in the overwhelming majority of cases because I think that that same proportion of the police do their jobs as they're trained and do it well. Of course there are exceptions as with any profession. I'll be the first to point out if I thinkt he cop is wrong - but I'll be the frist to point out when he's right too.

Dunno if we have any cops on here, we must have a couple by law of averages.

Next range meet I expect to get tazed in the balls a couple of times. Better than shooting my self in the balls (Had to beat Kawi to that...)

I know. Sorry! If my brother, sister-in-law or father saw that video they'd cuff and stuff me just out of principle.

I'm am neither pro or anti-police. I just all situations individually regardless of badge. However I do have a better-than-average understanding of how the justice system works, how criminal law works and some of the realities of police work (from a civillian's limited perspective) As such, I tend to fall on the side of support the officer in the overwhelming majority of cases because I think that that same proportion of the police do their jobs as they're trained and do it well. Of course there are exceptions as with any profession.

Dunno if we have any cops on here, we must have a couple by law of averages.

Next range meet I expect to get tazed in the balls a couple of times. Better than shooting my self in the balls (Had to beat Kawi to that...)

Yeah it's quite funny you're knowledge of law, more than most born and bred Americans.

There are a few cops on here, probably more than most realize.

I wanna see you get tazed, that video should make you a lot of money! :lol:

Back when I had the roadrage incident (also on youtube) there was a bit of footage I didn't publish... The trooper on scene demanded I turn off the dashcam. I complied, unsure of the law, but after the fact I had a sit-down with the city prosecutor and he said they have no power to compel the camera shut off unless it was interfering with his job.

I also have one other nugget of gold... A video from the car's interior camera showing an auto tech on a test drive... picking his nose... and eating it.... I never posted it. I think I'll blur his eyes and then post it.

So at the end of Oct I had earned $99.xx in my adsense account. In Nov I crossed over the $100 payment threshold, so they are now going to make a payment. BUT the video that is getting most of my hits is reaching viral proportions. $419.xx in Nov alone. That, plus the that slowly accumulated up to Oct, equals the $509 which is what they are sending me this month. Now they are saying the december earning to date are $605.xx

Before you get too excited, make sure that $605 refers to December and not the past 30 days, which would include a big part of your November earnings. The way my Adsense account works is that it gives me the last 30 days, not the calendar month.

But I use Adsense differently, so I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong and the $605 is December only.

Before you get too excited, make sure that $605 refers to December and not the past 30 days, which would include a big part of your November earnings. The way my Adsense account works is that it gives me the last 30 days, not the calendar month.

But I use Adsense differently, so I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong and the $605 is December only.

I'll check. There is a "last 7 days" column that shows $308.

I also have one other nugget of gold... A video from the car's interior camera showing an auto tech on a test drive... picking his nose... and eating it.... I never posted it. I think I'll blur his eyes and then post it.

I told you I'd do it, but you didn't believe me... WHY didn you believe me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrOPQ7UuyTA

I'm much pickier about the video I post. Everyone nose that video is in bad taste and is snot funny. :rolleyes:

I know how hungry the youtube community are. Had to go digging for that video. Finally plucked it out of the archives and stuck it up there. That adsense money is nothing to sniff at. :o

Makes me want to buy a GoPro...that's not "get rich" money, but $600 a month can cover a good bit of bills. (a.k.a. - bike payment or two). Unfortunately I doubt I could create anything that would generate hits like that.

Yeah, so far I've decided a $10 per month profit on average is doing good. Of course the action of watching, editing and uploading the videos means that it's a labor of love. But you never know when some video will go viral and turn into scruit money.:D

Yeah, so far I've decided a $10 per month profit on average is doing good. Of course the action of watching, editing and uploading the videos means that it's a labor of love. But you never know when some video will go viral and turn into scruit money.:D

You're in the wrong field of work if that's what you want...:sexytime: