Gingrich Collapses in Iowa as Ron Paul Surges to the Front

Casper

I'm liking what I hear... But is he electable?

Between Obama's signing of the NDAA (with retardedly unconstitutional provisions) and him not coming down HARD on SOPA, Paul as a consistent "true" conservative has more ammo to beat him than ever. I still stand by my earlier statements, but if Fartbongo wants to keep passing this shit I may have to start looking for other options. I hear Denmark is a awesome place to live... :)

Between Obama's signing of the NDAA (with retardedly unconstitutional provisions) and him not coming down HARD on SOPA, Paul as a consistent "true" conservative has more ammo to beat him than ever. I still stand by my earlier statements, but if Fartbongo wants to keep passing this shit I may have to start looking for other options. I hear Denmark is a awesome place to live... :)

Just vote for Ron Paul. No need to move. :)

I'm voting for paul in the primary, if he gets the nom nom nom, then I'm voting for him in the election, but I can't justify throwing my vote away on a third party.

I'm gonna vote obama if any of those other retards get the repub nom nom nom.

I may have to start looking for other options. I hear Denmark is a awesome place to live... :)

If I ever left the comforts of my home country, I hear NZ is an awesome place to ride.

I'm voting for paul in the primary, if he gets the nom nom nom, then I'm voting for him in the election, but I can't justify throwing my vote away on a third party.

I'm gonna vote obama if any of those other retards get the repub nom nom nom.

If I ever left the comforts of my home country, I hear NZ is an awesome place to ride.

You could ride right to Mordor. :)