2007 Suzuki GSXR 750, Aspen White, CLEAN TITLE

Jcroz91

ok i understand if you don't want to buy it because of different body kit and pegs that's your choice but no need to bash the guy. from what he is saying he bought it and it looked like a brand new bike... the title says clean ... he never dropped it so therefore its a clean bike .. so basically unless anyone knows the guy he bought the bike from and knows that he dropped it i don't think anyone can prove it was wrecked. so why not try and let the guy sell his bike.

don't like it ... don't buy it. simple as that

You've obviously missed some of the most epic threads courtesy of jcock. :nono:

Sorry, $4500. You're right, that is a lot more money than $4200:dumb:

And that pic was posted in one of the other threads you started that went to fuck and back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgfDL-Q20P4

ok i understand if you don't want to buy it because of different body kit and pegs that's your choice but no need to bash the guy. from what he is saying he bought it and it looked like a brand new bike... the title says clean ... he never dropped it so therefore its a clean bike .. so basically unless anyone knows the guy he bought the bike from and knows that he dropped it i don't think anyone can prove it was wrecked. so why not try and let the guy sell his bike.

so what you're saying is its perfectly okay to have a misleading ad so long as you're not the one buying it?

Give me a break :rolleyes:

Different body kit? This isn't a shitty civic we are talking about here...this is a shitty bike that started with the wrong fucking fairings and has now been repainted. If that (plus the fact he is a proven pathological liar) doesn't throw up all kinds of red flags screaming wrecked or stolen then I don't know what would.

Besides the fact that it had the wrong fairings to begin with, it's been repainted. Do you know what a pretty fair assumption would be when a bike has been repainted?

Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

It's probably been wrecked.

It's all cool if you want to take the word of a kid you've never met before, who is a proven liar time and time again, who posts a bike for sale for a much higher price than he bragged about buying it and then lies about how much he purchased it for, but I'm just here to point out the facts and not assumptions of the character a person (Jcroz) displays.

219p5k7.jpg

This is what the bike looked like when he got it. Other than that, who knows. If it has a clean title, it has one. Clearly none of us who are apart of this thread are going to buy it. People sell their stuff, some good deals and some bad. Let him sell it for whatever he wants(and you can ask him the history of the bike, and if something raises a red flag in your head, then don't fucking buy it). He also doesn't have to get rid of it. If he needed to, the price would drop.

Edited by Saacattack

219p5k7.jpg

This is what the bike looked like when he got it. Other than that, who knows. If it has a clean title, it has one. Clearly none of us who are apart of this thread are going to buy it. People sell their stuff, some good deals and some bad. Let him sell it for whatever he wants(and you can ask him the history of the bike, and if something raises a red flag in your head, then don't fucking buy it). He also doesn't have to get rid of it. If he needed to, the price would drop.

Once again we will point out, the picture you posted is an '06-07 GSXR 600 paint scheme, 750 forks, and gsxr 1000 passenger pegs...just in case anyone missed that little tid bit of info. :fuckyeah:

Once again we will point out, the picture you posted is an '06-07 GSXR 600 paint scheme, 750 forks, and gsxr 1000 passenger pegs...just in case anyone missed that little tid bit of info. :fuckyeah:

I know that. I was posting an actual picture of it in its old days so everyone could see it before it got painted lol

90% of the bikes from that year, that get repainted don paint the lower part of the fairing or the ram air tubes so yeah there are several white gsxr's like that. I will quit being a "dick" when you quit misleading potential buyers

And he apologized for making a mistake. Are you going to accuse me of misleading potential buyers because I said it was a good looking bike? Dick. :)