2007 Suzuki GSXR 750, Aspen White, CLEAN TITLE

Jcroz91

Good call, I did notice the white fender other then that I wouldnt be able to tell the difference which is crazy a paint job would be so similar between two different bikes. The guy that sold his took the race rails and stuff off before trading it in. sorry for the confusion.

WTF more than one white bike :fuufuufuu:

really? Other than the fender being black vs. white you couldnt tell the difference. The black on the front is exactly the same, and the black on the bottom is the same so go ahead be a dick.

90% of the bikes from that year, that get repainted don paint the lower part of the fairing or the ram air tubes so yeah there are several white gsxr's like that. I will quit being a "dick" when you quit misleading potential buyers

Idk ur saying my tires were corded? Cause thats never true and u have never once seen my bike other than maybe 3 pictures on here. Id appreciate it if you would just stop.

I used to be very fond of forums and getting helpful information from them till i bought this bike and you guys got soo pissed that i waited to change the plates. Ever since the day i owned the bike iv had it insured. I just want to sell this bike, delete my username on here and get out of this ordn crap. So please let me post my bike and if u have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all.

:eharmony:

I have never seen the bike in person and know nothing about the history of it so I won't comment on that. I will say it looks super clean and price seems fair. GLWS

Wait, is this the same stolen/wrecked/etc bike (that you were bragging about getting for $4200 and are now trying to sell for $6000) we are talking about here?

2vvrvpj.jpg

Never seen that pic before in my life, and i have a clean title so its deff not stolen and i paid a lot more than $4200 thanks

Never seen that pic before in my life, and i have a clean title so its deff not stolen and i paid a lot more than $4200 thanks
today i bought my first bike. an 07 GSXR 750 with 9,000 for $4500!! its in perfect condition. havnt been able to ride it today cause of the poo weather. but i hope to get out on it tomorrow. been into mustangs my whole life but wanted to get back into the bike game. i used to have dirtbikes untill i bought a mustang. hope to have fun on it.

i know theres no pix. im at work. ill post them up when i get home. :p

Sorry, $4500. You're right, that is a lot more money than $4200:dumb:

And that pic was posted in one of the other threads you started that went to fuck and back.

Wow I didn't know this was a bashing session on jcroz's bike has anyone ever seen this bike in person?

from his description it is a perfect bike. With the fact it had the wrong body work and passenger pegs it more than likely has been wrecked. His how to wheelie threads and electrical problems leads me to believe that he is being less than honest with his for sale thread.

I bet if he tried again and was honest with his description he might get a different response.

from his description it is a perfect bike. With the fact it had the wrong body work and passenger pegs it more than likely has been wrecked. His how to wheelie threads and electrical problems leads me to believe that he is being less than honest with his for sale thread.

I bet if he tried again and was honest with his description he might get a different response.

ok i understand if you don't want to buy it because of different body kit and pegs that's your choice but no need to bash the guy. from what he is saying he bought it and it looked like a brand new bike... the title says clean ... he never dropped it so therefore its a clean bike .. so basically unless anyone knows the guy he bought the bike from and knows that he dropped it i don't think anyone can prove it was wrecked. so why not try and let the guy sell his bike.

don't like it ... don't buy it. simple as that

ok i understand if you don't want to buy it because of different body kit and pegs that's your choice but no need to bash the guy. from what he is saying he bought it and it looked like a brand new bike... the title says clean ... he never dropped it so therefore its a clean bike .. so basically unless anyone knows the guy he bought the bike from and knows that he dropped it i don't think anyone can prove it was wrecked. so why not try and let the guy sell his bike.

don't like it ... don't buy it. simple as that

:facepalm::popcorn: