Man crashes Lamborghini after winning it six hours earlier

tyler524

What I never understood is when there is a raffle like this you have to pay taxes on the prize. Didn't the raffle people already pay them when they bought the car? It would be one thing if money was being exchanged for the car because then it's a sale, but they even do this shit on inheritance. It's like cool, you just got a house from your dead grandma, were just gonna tax you on it even though she owned it outright and already paid the fucking taxes!

What I never understood is when there is a raffle like this you have to pay taxes on the prize. Didn't the raffle people already pay them when they bought the car? It would be one thing if money was being exchanged for the car because then it's a sale, but they even do this shit on inheritance. It's like cool, you just got a house from your dead grandma, were just gonna tax you on it even though she owned it outright and already paid the fucking taxes!

Do yourself a favor and don't read all the taxes on your phone bill, your head might explode! ;)

All ready seen that, not happy how my bill is like $50 but I pay $78 a month after all the fees! Don't even get me started about my pay checks that have 2 cities taking taxes!

Ever travel for work? You can get out of paying the second city taxes for days when your not in the office